Sunday, October 28, 2012

My life's a mess (posted on 05/08/2007)

I think it is the end of the affair.

He has given me a wake up call, which i'm in much reluctant to do.

I don't want to bother him no more. He has a much brighter future waiting for him. I was just a passing entertainment for him. Who wants a fickle-minded me.

I wonder what is happening to me. I guess its time to leave that place and move on.

We are not fated nor meant to be. How much i tried to deny my reality, i can't.

If this happens 3 months ago, it may be a different story now.

He reminds me a lot of F*Z. His smile, his kisses, the way his ears can move, his determination.......

Sigh~ its all and were just dreams.

My heart broken into little pieces once more. I will never be the same person again.

Goodbye my love. We are never meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment