Sunday, October 28, 2012

Feeling Lousy No More...soon i hope (posted on 26/08/2007)

We ended up not meeting last night. He did not text me till now. For the past few sundays, he will usually text me around this time - the time of the day where i feel most lousy.

I think it may be time i focus on my own family and refreshing of personal belief. Sis thought of learning to drive. I think i should do it too. To kill time. Sometimes, when one is having too much time daydreaming, they will end up doing stupid things. Just like what i am going through right now. If i know what i want to achieve in life or if i have something that keep me going and busy, i do not think i will be doing this crappy stuff.

Just like Y*I, his studies is keeping him busy all the time. So even if he is thinking of me that much, if this is really true, his assignments will help him to put his mind off me.

I better start thinking of picking up a hobby soon...

Next, got this feeling both E*M and L*L are smelling something fishy happening between me and Y*I. Or maybe it is just me feeling things just because i am doing something wrong. I don't know. Both of them are like trying to bring up the bad side of him.

For e.g, E*M suddenly asked me "Don't you think Y*I abit childish?" When i asked what made her said so. She just said "I am not sure what exactly but the way he behave, speak like, childish". Well, if she don't really like him, she wouldn't bother to email him the other day, won't she.

Once the other time when i told her about D and her 'problem' with this younger colleague, E*M gave a remark like "This type of thing will spoil friendship between the girls for sure". With full expression on her face. Although we were talking about D & K, but i felt like she is trying to say something to me. Maybe its me, maybe its for real.

Another instance was "Forget it, you're married. Duduk diam-diam." Errrr. Ok. Was that telling me off or what seh.

I know what they are doing, if they are really doing it, is my own good sake but... oh well, i have no further comments...

Why is he so quiet today? Hhhhmmmm...

Let me tell you a secret: i am resisting the temptation to text him now! Arghh!

Last night, the photo frame cut my small finger quite deep. Gave me a shock! Some people said it may be a bad sign. But after sis reached home safely and hubby gave me a call later last night, i think maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment