Sunday, October 28, 2012

A wake-up remark. (posted on 24/08/2007)

"It's unfair. The questions that you asked... were as though we are a boyfriend girlfriend."

Wham! It hit my heart hard and it hit it good!

That is the exact question that i've been asking myself since the Tuesday meeting ever since he said it. Why do i bother if he even cheats on me. He did not say it out clearly but i got what he meant. It is unfair for him. We feel good together, as if we are 'really' together. However, when we part, i go back to someone. He goes home alone. Is that fair? I can feel how it is like if i am in his shoes.

I don't think he trust me either. He must be thinking that i go home everyday happy, just like a normal married couple. He told me his type of person need a companion of whom able to adapt and accept who he is. He had girlfriends whom were too independent and had thoughts of their own. He is a headstrong and persistent person. Just like F*Z - my first ever real love. An exact template.

Tuesday was one of the best ever meeting. We spent a slightly longer time together. I love the kiss. Sigh. It was full of emotions and sigh.... It felt so gooood! And it was the first time ever he told me things that he don't usually do.

Sigh... I don't know....

A strong feeling between us that happened just a week before the wedding, is that a sign or is that a test?

I am at a stage of confusion now. I don't know what to do with my life. And most of all, i've just SCREW it up!

Please show me a sign soon.

What the hell is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment