Sunday, October 28, 2012

I am lost! (posted on 16/08/2007)

Why am i feeling this way towards him? I should not bloody care whether he is cheating on me,or if he is a player, or whether i am being used by him just for lust, whether he likes me, whether etc etc etc.

It doesn't fucking matter!But still i have been thinking it almost every single minute of everyday. He is the reason i am looking forward to at work... Its feel wonderful when he asked me out... It feels terrible when he don't message. He kept me thinking whether he is seeing anybody else, or is he lying to me where he at any other days. I don't know why it bothers me so much.I am married for goodness sake! Sigh. I am all covered with sinful activities. Even a thought about him is sinful enough, whats more to be with him. Everytime i am by his side, the time past so fast, i didn't want every meetings to end so fast.Yesterday was one of the day that i didn't want to end. We could just click so freaking well! We know what we are talking about, always have something to talk about. Sigh. BIG SIGH! If only i am still single right now! We will definitely be together without any shitty worries, no hidings from anybody... We could just bloody date each other so FREELY in school!!!!!!


What should i do now? Should i pull away from this relationship?Somebody help me please! I will do anything just to be free again just to be with him.PLEASE just grant me this one wish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment