Sunday, November 11, 2012

"I'm in love with somebody's wife." (posted on 09/10/2007)

For the first time, i heard him say these exact words.

These few days he says stuff i don't expect he will say. Like "Are you coming to my place? To meet your future mother-in-law." And he will ask me questions like "What are you going to do baby?"

We spent the evening together again today. He said that we are left with one more month before i move out and start living the reality.

But i guess he is in doubt as well. Cos later he said things like "Are you going to re-marry after the divorce?" "What are you going to do after that?" "Have to wait 5 years before you can re-marry right?"

If i am single, i think he will have brought me home to introduce to his family. And i will do the same too. My mom would love him. He is like the ideal one. Is it because he remind me so much of F*Z that it makes me feel so comfortable being by his side? Its like being in the memory lane. Sigh. I just don't know what to do. He kept asking what will i do and that kept me speechless several times earlier today. "If i am not okay, what are you going to do?"

I spend more time with him than with *him. We communicate more than me and *him. We do all the things a couple does. More like a husband and wife than the actual *husband and wife. Sigh. What is going to happen to me? to him? & *him?

Will we ever be together for real? Seriously?

Can we? please?

No comments:

Post a Comment