Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Can i be happy about this? (posted on 11/10/2007)

He waited for me last night while i did my hair. For 2 hours straight! No guy ever waited for me patiently that way. LoL. Although he did look slightly irritated. Hee hee.

Last night he told me about his family, his siblings in particular. He mentioned about having this relationship phobia. His elder brother just had a divorce. His wife left him for a better guy. And he is with another woman. His second brother is getting married soon. To a chinese divorcee. He joked about his siblings having this common trait. And if he is with me, its like all the same.

He said it is not because he do not want to be with me. Its because i have extra baggage tagging along such as the new house. The legal contract that i am binded to. His brother sold the house away because it is more than 5 years. Mine barely a month old.

My mom will like you, he said. He knows what his mom prefer. Said i should come over to his place on the 20th. Right! Once Ms. E*M blurt out that i am married, that will be the end of everything else. Nothing more to impress. Or if his mom questioned about my status, i will be gone for good. Sigh. If only i am single. If only, if only. Its all that i can say or think of.

My mom will definitely love him too. Everything else will be in place.

Its a weird feeling. We are getting closer by the day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment