Sunday, November 11, 2012

Husband and wife? (posted on 07/10/2007)

Yey! My laptop is finally upgraded to 2 gb ram! All with the help of my budak kecik. Hee hee.He helped to find out the type and we went to buy it together yesterday. But the most suprising thing was he paid for the other 1gb ram! I thought i just wanted to buy 1gb only and so i withdrew money just nice for it. But he actually asked for 2 of it! Gosh! Till now i still feel paiseh that he paid for it. He insisted not taking the remaining money from me.We went to newton for dinner. At least i can pay for this. After that 140 bucks he came out with! He told me to try something new. Guess what? Boiled snail!! LoL. Initially when he told me the name of this dish, i thought it was just a joke. Sounds like dogs meat. Haha. But well, it does taste good. Just like cockles. He was so sweet, taking for me food, taking out the snail meat for me. Sigh. He is just like a husband to me. Even the real one i have don't do all that to me. He don't like to try new things, not as sweet as him, don't like to go out just to shop around with me. Sigh. This guy is just like my dream guy! Well, i guess he can only be in my dreams right?He said it twice "we are like husband and wife." I felt the same way too. If only we really are. I know marriage and dating are two different issues. But he is like the ideal one. Sigh. When i looked at his face last night as he was sleeping soundly on my lap, i just wish that he is mine for real. We just suit each other so well. We sort of spent the night together. He was so tired, he snored... Hee hee. I dozed off awhile. When i woke up, it was closed to 1a.m! I wish i can spent the entire night with him, but i knew it will invite trouble. I had to wake him up. He looked so sleepy when he drove, i was worried for him. But 20 mins later when he text me, i was glad that he got home safely.i just fear for one thing. Well, you know what i am worried for blog. Twice he did not let it go inside me. But i am just worried for the first two. I will be in deep trouble if i am having it again. When he did not come in, i was touched. He do not force me if i do not want it. After all the bad predictions about him, maybe he is not that bad at all. Well, i know good guys do not disturb other people marriages... but if he is not serious about me, he may not be doing what he is doing, maybe he will just make use of me. Or maybe he will just have left when he found out about the pregnancy. Sigh. I dunno lar. I can't do anything about this whole situation and somehow i am wishing i can. I really want to be with him...I love the way he touches me, the way he held my hand so strong, the addictive kisses, the smell of his hair and body, i want to love everything about him...Sigh.



Posted by Ms. Depressed at 4:05 PM 0 comments


Thursday, October 4, 2007


Is it for real?


If only i am still single. He will be 'almost-the-perfect' one for me.Sigh.He called me every now and then daily. And we are going to public places for dinner, shopping, you name it, we are just like other normal couples out there...Monday, we had dinner together and spent sometime together at SC. Tonight i will be meeting him again at JP.Sigh, my mom would love him too.Maybe its the thrill of dating. Maybe he really likes me. Me? I am crazy about him....And I... am CRAZY to be feeling this way.SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment